Explore and discover 100% Local Venues and things to do on the KZN Dolphin Coast!
The Dolphin Coast offers a range of Activities to keep the extreme or the more relaxed adventurer entertained and exhilarated! From Quad Biking to Microlight Flights, Zip Line Tours to meeting Monkeys from all over the world…
From casual breakfasts to fine dining, the North Coast has it all. If it is seafood or authentic Indian food you want, you can find it. This is the magic of the North Coast – there is so much variety in the restaurants that whatever you feel like eating, you can get it.
The Dolphin Coast of KZN is the perfect place for a family holiday with beautiful beaches and tidal pools as well as a multitude of venues that will keep the whole family entertained.
There is no better way to RELAX than a few hours at one the Dolphin Coasts fabulous Day Spa’s, Hair Dressers or Nail Salons 🖤
The Dolphin Coast is famous for it’s magnificent natural beauty. There are many unique venues offering running and walking trails through the Sugar Cane fields, view sites and picturesque picnic spots, tidal pools and estuaries.
With our Salty Sea Air and beach sand your Car is definitely going need some TLC… and after and exhilarating MTB Ride your muck loved bike will need a wash down. The Dolphin Coast has you covered!!!
The North Coast is spoilt for choice! From Modern Shopping Malls to Unique Centre’s home to unique 100% Local featuring boutique Décor and Clothing. The Dolphin Coast is very family oriented. Most center’s cater for Children with large play zones giving the family safe space to RELAX together…
The Dolphin Coast has an active sporting community with numerous golf and tennis clubs who all welcome visitors! Cycling and Running play integral part of the Ballito community.
Visiting the Dolphin Coast is all about enjoying the Warm Indian Ocean… get there out there! Learn to Surf, Go Fishing or have a Fun Boat Ride. And for an unforgettable experience you can even learn to Snorkel!
Things to do on the Dolphin Coast
The area covered is from Zinkwazi in North to Umdloti in the South, Salt Rock and Ballito in the center and inland to Umhlali.
The North Coast / Dolphin Coast caters for the whole family. There are a wide range of 100% Local Activities to explore and experience!
Things to do on the Dolphin Coast:
- Sibaya Casino – have some fun at the Gem of the North Coast
- Sandbar Restaurant and Cocktails – stunning venue
- Spice Restaurant – a hidden spot and a must to visit
- Thava Indian Restaurant – Indian Cuisine at its best
- DCA – Dolphin Coast Adventures for fun boat rides
- Hooking It – get out to sea and hook that big one
- Taso’s Bar and Grill – best view of the ocean
- Choncha Bakery and Café – perfect meeting place in Ballito Village
- Mozambik – the taste of escape – Portuguese food
- Beach Walks or walk along the Boardwalk in Ballito
- Coco de Mer Boutique Hotel – a perfect spot to chill, eat good food and be pampered
- Fiamma Grill – has it all – sophistication, restaurant, pool bar, sushi
- The Palm Terrace at La Montagne – enjoy a casual meal next to the pool
- Montinelli’s Pizzeria at La Montagne – woodfired, authentic Italian style pizzas
- Swimming in sea or a tidal pool
- Learn to surf with Ballito Surf School – conquer your fear
- Snorkelling Safari with Tidal Tao – discover some secrets under the sea
- The Waterberry Coffee Shoppe – homemade cakes to enjoy in a beautiful setting
- La Piazza – authentic Italian and family restaurant – amazing kids’ zone
- Relax and refresh at The Yoga Studio
- Famous Bunny for the amazing bunny chow and more
- Ace Karting for some indoor adventure – be a kid again
- A visit to the famous Crocodile Creek is a must
- Umhlali Country Club offers Golf, Tennis, Squash and Mamma G’s Restaurant
- Water sports and more at Ballito Ski Park – enjoy a casual meal at the restaurant
- Sugar Rush Park – adventure park, restaurant, shopping, cycling – a perfect family outing
- Practice your golf at Cane Driving Range
- Simbithi Country Club – golf and Fig Tree Restaurant in the Eco Estate
- Captain Fine’s Fish Factory – delicious seafood and deli – Salt Rock and Ballito
- Salt Rock Car Wash – nothing nicer than a clean car
- Siggi’s Restaurant for that perfect German meal – awesome kids’ zone
- Tammy Taylor at Salt Rock – leave feeling fabulous
- Col’ Cacchio Pizzeria – true Italian flavours
- Breadologie for the best bread in town – organic naturally leavened bread and more
- Sage Nail Bar – a necessity when on holiday
- Wine tasting at Wineology – also a selection of unique wines
- Sage Café – enjoy the atmosphere at this unique café
- The Hair Shack – let the professionals give you a new look
- Sage Centre – live eat play – a unique retail shopping experience
- Deeghuys – delicious frozen breads and pastries
- Mac Fish & Chips – seafood at its best
- Get thoroughly pampered at Oasis Beauty Spa
- Burndale Bistro – stunning breakfasts, lunches and homemade treats
- Burndale Farm Centre – unique shops, restaurants, pamper yourself, jungle gym
- Old North at Karibu – lovely setting, sports bar, restaurant, kids play area
- Zip-line tour at Adventure Valley to get the adrenalin pumping
- Rain Farm a must to visit – Paintball, game drive, archery, spa, climbing wall, restaurant
- Visit to Monkeyland KZN for a forest tour
- Oaklands Equestrian Estate – horse riding lessons, outrides, restaurant
- Microlight Flights – an unforgettable experience
- Ballito Quad Bikes – off road quad bike trails – fun for everyone
- Grumpy’s Beach Bar – amazing seafood at this special place on the beach
- Prince’s Grant Golf Estate – a site of conservation significance and worth the drive – Golf, Bunkers Restaurant & Bar, walking trails
- Zinkwazi Lagoon & Forest Resort – Restaurant, Barge cruise, Water Sports